Friday 11 November 2011

Back to Black Fashion

I like black. It's mysterious, thought provoking, simple, elegant yet sexy. I've been wearing a hell of a lot of it lately, specifically a black dresses paired with black tights, black trench coats, black brogues and a ring on almost every finger. No, I'm not an emo. I guess you could say my recent adoration for black clothing and the fact I dress to express correlate with my down emotional state, though (don't worry, I'm not planning on killing myself yet).

I think black is just a grown up colour - I'm by no means grown up yet - I'm only 20 years old after all, but every young woman goes through that transitional period in her life.

Personal statement aside, I thought I'd share with you a few of my fave black pieces that I came across recently. The following are especially representative of what I'm wearing at the moment.




Black Leather Fit and Flare Dress, £120 - River Island


Black Pu Ponte Mix Dress, £45 - River Island


Black Stud Bussle Back Leather Dress, £150 - Topshop


Sleeveless Skater Dress, £46 - Topshop


Black Sequin Panel Bandeu Dress, £65 - Pixie For Lipsy


Black Sheer Pussy Bow Shirt, £67 - French Connection


Black Rhinestone Collar Shirt, £22 - River Island


Black Collared Fit and Flare Dress, £40 - ASOS


Black Skater Dress With Flower Applique, £45 - ASOS


Black Twill Coat, £100 - ASOS


Black Hooded Faux Fur Trim Duffle Coat, £85 - Topshop


Black AMP Chelsea Ankle Boot, £55 - ASOS


Black Suede Pumpkin Pointed Court Shoes, £48 - ASOS


Black April Platform Zipper Ankle Boot, £50 - ASOS

What do you think about all black fashion?






























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your comment will be reviewed very soon.