Monday 14 November 2011

Donatella Versace and H and M Launch Party

Besides LOVING the new Versace and H and M collaboration, I expressed my recent opinions/ concerns here.

The launch party was held at Pier 57, Manhattan, where a plethora of celebrities, fashion writers, editors and models gathered for the release of the new high street collection. Nicki Minaj kicked off the festivities by screaming 'Who's ready to f**king party?" at the crowd.

The collection officially goes on sale worldwide next Thursday. I'm really excited about seeing these piece in real life and will be heading down to my local mall, possibly to spend all of my hard earned cash on a new Versace for H and M outfit.

Here are some photograph's from the evening.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your comment will be reviewed very soon.